If your company is settled in the UK and you have a valid EU VAT registration number please enter it below and you’ll be allowed to purchase with a VAT zero rate 0%. We are able to deliver with a 0% VAT rate because our headquartes is originally located in The Netherlands. If you don’t have a valid EU VAT registration number the standard VAT rate of 20% will be added to your total.
your VAT number is checked here:
After we have dispatched the bags, will will send you the invoice of the order by e-mail. For orders received by 12 am, you’ll receive the invoice the same day since the bags will be dispatched the same day, except for weekends. Do check your spam/junk mail folder to make sure the email has not been sent there.
Orders from Organzabagswholesale.co.uk can be paid for in different ways, both directly and indirectly. The difference is that with a direct payment the bags are sent immediately. With an indirect payment, the bags are sent only once the payment has been received.
What is PayPal?
Using PayPal you can pay with your own account as well as with your creditcard. You must have a payment account with PayPal to do so.
- PayPal guarantees a 100% secure verification using very advanced techniques.
- PayPal’s solid “proprietary risk models” protect your creditcard payments by monitoring unusual activity.
- PayPal’s technology evaluates transactions based on a hundred variables in order to intercept fraudulent transactions immediately;
- PayPal’s unique and patented methods for creditcard verification give PayPal users addition security;
- PayPal uses powerful encryption methods to encode and protect your information.
The idea is simple: the buyer transfers money to the seller’s account.
As a buyer, what do I need to be able make a transfer?
A bank account and the ability to make transfers (electronically or manually). After placing your order, you will receive an email containing payment information within a few minutes. Once the payment has been received, your order will be produced and sent.
What does a payment transfer cost?
The costs of a payment transfer varies per bank, but in most cases can be made free of charge.